Advantages of Working with Pyke & Associates, P.C.
Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. We offer free phone calls with staff and paralegals regarding any questions you have about the estate plan we drafted for you. Attorney phone calls are billed at the hourly rate of $320.
- FREE subscription to our quarterly newsletter, where you’ll learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- FREE Client Seminars. We regularly offer seminars and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- FREE Estate Plan check-ups: We send you a notification to prompt you to attend a review class. It’s up to you to attend, complete and return the paper work. Once we receive the completed paper work, we complete a free internal review of the estate plan we drafted. We charge for attorney client meetings and we charge to make changes.
- Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help. In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.
Cost: Married $395 / year
Single $295 / Year
- All of the “regular client support” plus...
- Free Annual Attorney Review Meeting. Each year you can call to schedule a 30 minute meeting with an attorney to review your estate planning documents;
- Free phone calls, e-mails or letters with an attorney regarding predetermined attorney level questions;
- Free annual “confirmation letter” verifying terms of your estate plan. Each year this letter will be sent to you and will also review recent changes in the law and suggest revisions to your plan;
- Free changes of the designated trustee, personal representative, agent and/or guardian in your estate planning documents requested without a consultation with an attorney in the Law Firm;
- Free revisions of your estate plan dealing with changes to individual beneficiary names or percentages requested without a consultation with an attorney in the Law Firm;
- Free Georgia Advance Directive for Health Care for your parents, siblings and adult children (over the age of 18) who are Georgia residents and attend an estate planning seminar presented by the Law Firm;
- 15% discount on the Law Firm’s regular legal fees for any changes to your estate planning documents not covered under this Agreement;
- 10% discount on the Law Firm’s regular legal fees for any trust or estate administration work done after the death of either spouse;
- Free preparation of annual minutes for corporate entities prepared and maintained by the Law Firm;
- Free exclusive quarterly events with special guest speakers and a DVD of all recorded events;
- Free tools to assist you in the creation of a “Legacy Letter.” This is an opportunity for you to tell your life story in your own words, to express your beliefs and values and to convey what matters most to your loved ones;
- Free exclusive quarterly newsletter;
- A copy of our book – Estate Planning Basics: 38 Common Questions About Estate Planning;
- Free annual financial check-up with Keeble & Pyke Financial Advisors, LLC, a separate and distinct firm from the Law Firm.