Business planning and asset protection are two of the most important things you can do, whether you are growing a company or growing your wealth. The business you are building and the assets you are acquiring could be at risk if something unexpected happens in the future. This company and your money and property should serve as your legacy, and you should do everything you can to protect all that is yours.
Pyke & Associates, P.C. provides assistance with the asset protection and business planning process. We help people just starting out on building wealth or opening the doors of a company for the very first time. We also help owners of large business enterprises and those who have amassed large nest eggs. Give us a call to find out how our Atlanta asset protection lawyers customize the services we provide to your situation and to get answers to general business planning and asset protection questions including:
- What kind of business planning services do I need?
- What kind of asset protection services do I need?
- How can an Atlanta business planning and asset protection lawyer help you?
What Kind of Business Planning Services do You Need?
Business planning services should be focused on three primary goals: growing your company; protecting your assets; and making sure the business can outlast your lifespan. Most people who start companies want the business to be their legacy and want the organization to continue indefinitely. All of this is possible if you start on the right track and make smart choices.
Pyke & Associates, P.C. provides help with business planning to achieve all of these goals, and we offer assistance at all phases of business development. Some of the different things we can help you with include:
- Partnership agreements when first starting a business with co-owners.
- Incorporating a business to protect personal assets and to make it easier for the transfer of ownership.
- Creating a buy/sell agreement when a business starts to ensure all co-owners agree on what happens if anyone needs to leave the business for any reason.
- Creating employment agreements to reduce the potential for conflict and delineate responsibilities.
- Creating a business plan.
- Securing financing for a business and understanding the terms of financing arrangements.
- Creating a business succession plan to ensure a company can continue operations after you are gone.
- Making an incapacity plan so if you become unable to manage business affairs, someone you trust takes over.
- Creating a comprehensive estate plan which protects your business assets from being lost due to estate taxes or irresponsible heirs.
Pyke & Associates, P.C. provides these services and many other types of legal help to business owners. We understand both the law and the technicalities of running a business and we can work with you to set the stage for your company’s success.
What Kind of Asset Protection Services Are Necessary?
Asset protection services are essential for business owners, whose personal assets could sometimes be lost in the event of a business bankruptcy or judgment against the company. However, whatever the source of your wealth, you are vulnerable if you have valuable assets or a lot of money. The property and money you have acquired should be used to provide you with financial security and to help you create your legacy. Unfortunately, estate taxes, nursing home costs, irresponsible heirs, or incapacity are among the many different things which could result in substantial financial loss.
Pyke & Associates, P.C. helps you to use trusts, a power of attorney, and other tools in order to ensure your assets are safe, protected, and will be managed carefully if something happens to you. With the different legal tools our legal team can help you to use, you can feel confident the assets you have acquired will be used by you and your family to achieve your goals.
How can an Atlanta Asset Protection Lawyer & Business Planning Lawyer Help You?
If you are ready to protect your assets, grow your company, or take steps to keep your business secure, Pyke & Associates, P.C. is here to help. Our Atlanta business planning and asset protection lawyers will discuss your goals and your current business and financial situation. We will then move forward to help you find the best solutions for protecting all you have built. We provide assistance to clients in Atlanta, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, and surrounding areas in Georgia, so give us a call today at 770-507-2500 or contact us online.